News for my family:
I went to aerobics/yoga this arvo. I really had no energy and I felt fat so its a sad day for the chocolate industry.
I learnt the word for 'Overseas Chinese student studying in Taiwan' today. Then my lovely roommate who is an overseas chinese student from Indonesia directed me to the memorial hall where there are displays for Overseas Student week. There are Chinese students from Brazil here. I bought some chocolate and some gummi bears from Macau :-)
PS Its actually 5pm Monday not 12pm Sunday
*****************Public vote results are out!***********************
Of a total of 1 (one) vote, the majority were for the "Go to Switzerland and Eat Chocolate" option.
Off to Europe it is, then. Thanks Ella, you're the best. Mum, I'm going to Europe. Its all about when. And getting a teaching job today.
Hmm. I can't afford it. That's cool.
How boring is my new blog?
A) You need some interesting stuff in here
B) Its beyond fascinating
C) What's with the sarcasm?
or D) Stop asking all these questions