Love at First Web Site
Sunday, March 14, 2004
 
On Friday we had Thai and I was in a hypo mood. Half the language centre came as usual, everyone loves it. Marion and i were verging on a food fight but my slowly cultivated sense of self control stopped after the first lime wedge. She came up to me with an ice cube and shoved it down my back and i yelped and put on a good performance but then it dropped down into my pants and that's when things got serious.

My beautiful handsome crush was being beautiful and sexy as usual.
Then we went to the Londoner where you get lots of butch aussies and south africans who want to start brawls etc. One guy came up to us and started hugging Chris as if he wanted to take him home but then snapped and tried to start a fight with the guy i have the hots for. Gender issues!

My roommate was up when I got home. She had woken up early (pretty frickin early) to read the bible. We went to bed at around the same time and I was drunk so I felt like trying to be friendly again. She gets up at 5 all the time to read the bible. Cool.

Waiting for the field trip bus at 7 I saw the basketball courts already packed with people playing. I thought of how Dad used to exasperate "Seize the Day!" and strike the steering wheel with his fist on the way to Liverpool for the weekend. And there I was still drunk wishing I could have a good sleep in. I thought of when John and I used to walk past people having lunch in Darlinghurst while we were trudging around looking for a day club. I want a wholesome lifestyle!!

The field trip.

We went to a mad ceramics museum. There was this caption under a sculpture that said that the reason everything looks blue after we stare at yellow for a while (or something) is because the brain tries to balance out what we experience in order to make sense of it. Maybe it freaks out when people high off ecstacy hence the come down to balance it out.

We had lei cha which is when you grind up tea leaves and nuts etc into a paste mix it with water, chuck in some puffed rice and pearls and drink it. Marion and Aurelie felt that it was abominable, of course!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]