With Whom the Roommate Chats
By Angst Phlegmingway
Marion saw a story on the news that said picking your nose and eating it is good for you. Maybe I could incoporate my snot into my new diet.
Breakfast: 2 morsels of regular snot with cereal
Lunch: 2 morsels of slimy cold-snot with a chicken sandwich
Dinner: 1 tsp of dried snot sprinkled over beef vindaloo with laksa
Desert: Snot sorbet with Snotty strawberries
Snot funny? Leave a comment.
On Friday we went to the Pig Pen again. Andrew from the language centre went in the stripping competition and came second. I also set out that night to befriend a gangster, and did, which might make me a sociopath but I'm not sure if that's what a sociopath is.
On the weekend I went hiking at Sun Moon Lake. On Saturday night all the old members of the hiking club had a reunion bash and there was another foreigner there which meant I could practise my English along with everyone else there :-)Turned out he was an Aussie too, and he went to Sydney Uni, and he was cute. He explained the concept of the Corn and Carrots Fairy. The corn and carrots fairy according to him is what puts the orange and yellow chunks in your vomit when you are certain you never ate them that day. He was pretty funny. He'd scream out words like fellatio and beaver really loud into the room because he said that no matter how good anyone's English was, noone would know those words.
The next day I got over waking up in a puddle of water which had scarily seeped in while i was asleep, and then climbed this psycho mountain. Hao xinku o!
We are going to Kending on Thursday.... aaaa...
An article about the temple visit on Friday was printed the next day and there's a big fat photo of me and Maryanne doing the divining thing with the Mayor. Maryanne has a stupid look on her face but my hips took up most of the picture. I asked Miss Chen if I looked fat and she told me yes, thanks Chen Taitai, you're the best. Don't they have eating disorders in Taiwan??