I realised I had stayed in bed this morning reading my new book for too long when my roommate cranked her Indonesian church un-music to a new disgusting loudness. I call it un-music due its forced and unnecessary existence, its existence that was never meant to be, an existence so sinister that only sinister forces could have put that CD into production. "Jesus, Worthy is your name..." Its time to relaunch the infamous Bjork's Greatest Hits campaign on them.
The weather was beautiful so I decided to wear a sarong with a singlet top and thongs out. I may as well have walked through Dong Bie naked. When I went shopping with Jessie and her friends, one of them tried on a shoulder-revealing top and they all giggled and said "oooh I won't dare, I won't dare!" Combine that with my Kending tan and a cigarette, and you've got the dirtiest, sluttiest, most "meat-selling" wench in Taiwan! It doesn't take much to feel rebellious here.