Well I can officially say that my blogging fervour lasted a couple of months and now I can't think of anything worth typing, except my news, which is last weekend I went to Taipei and hung out with Thomas who was rumoured to have skipped the country after the gang attacks at the Sound Garden. He's just been hiding out in a hostel in Taipei till he saves enough to leave the country. I also saw Mark, a Chinese tutor from Sydney Uni, with whom I had lunch at Chiang Kai-Shek memorial with a view of all these crazy pan-blue hire-a-protestors. He also showed me Ximending which was great, seven months after arriving I finally discover where to hang out in Taipei. Yesterday Qili and I went for a swim at this pool where they have all these cleanliness precautions, Japanese-style. Hmm what else... Mel is definitely coming to Hong Kong, cool, and Mum wrote me a letter telling me if I go and live on the beach in Thailand I will catch HIV. I'm still going though. I have a best-seller to write. Hahaha
I also saw the new Jim Carrey movie. It was very cool. Kate Winslet was quite unrecognisable weighing about 32kg with blue hair. I also saw a bad local movie called Formula 17 about a young Taiwanese guy falling in love with the biggest playboy of the Taipei gay scene. It wasn't that bad but it seemed like they were just talking slowly to make the movie last longer. And some of the people couldn't act.