Love at First Web Site
Sunday, May 16, 2004
 
Hello its Sunday arvo here in Taichung and the weather is fine. OK in Saturday a bunch of us went on a mini road trip to Mala Bay water park. Oh my goodness it was my first time to a water park and it was maaaaaaad. We didn't know the way back and ended up on the high-speed freeway where scooters aren't allowed. There's no lane for scooters so we drove along that mini-lane that isn't really a lane on the side of the road. Anyway we were driving along when one of us chickened out and turned around so all of us followed except two. We made it back to the ol' Thai restaurant and ate ate ate we were so hungry. Man we ran up those stairs to the water slides about 50 times like we were all 10 again the only difference being that the guys had nice arms and the girls had flab. I was truly exhausted for the first time in ages and I didn't even feel like going out but that's not like me so I went out anyway.

So much went on last night. We started out at the Londoner again and ended up at the Sound Garden and Pig Pen again. Oooh so much went on. Carolyn and I discovered the Texan exchange student is an adjectival rude and obnoxious loser, but the thing is, he isn't a loser. He walked into the sound garden and the first thing he did was look at me and say, "you wore that top last week." Everyone was stunned. Carolyn went on to talk about how we women like to dress etc and then he went on to say he couldn't understand anything that bleeds for seven days without dying. What the hell? He came to meet us just to insult us, that was kinda weird. So he was declared an adjectival-head.

What else. Oh I begged the Italian guy to find me a job that wasn't english teaching and once again he implied that if I don't screw him then he has nothing to offer me. Yuk, go away. Then a friendly Taiwanese girl that hangs out at the pig pen alot warned me that he was a bad man etc and I'm like yeah I already know.

There was other stuff but its all details.

Today I played frisbee in the park. There is a bunch of people that play ultimate frisbee which is like frisbee football. They even call it a disc instead of a frisbee. So anyway when I realised I could not throw a frisbee I sat on the sidelines like a wuss and drank my chocolate milk tea and chatted with the people who were also not into it. Its nice there though and I would go back just to feel the grass under my feet again which never happens here and study etc. And ask people how to get a good job too!!!

And yeah so anyway I came back at five this morning and I don't know what my roommates snorted this morning but at around midday they started slamming the door every five minutes until I was too awake to fall asleep again. I mean I know they are deprived of loud music every weekend morning while I lie around till one but still. Its crappy music anyway and they are better off without it.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]