The demo went OK yesterday. I had to explain the distinction between plurals and singular nouns coz Chinese ain't got none! In the 15 minutes they gave me I looked over the teachers' guide, asked for some stupid flash cards, then walked in. Well I couldn't remember anything I had read in the teachers' manual so I started off by asking everyone their names, ages, and hobbies. Then I grabbed a couple of flash cards and held them up, smiled, pointed, and said "Look, here's a CAT. I like CATS" a million times with a few variations until time was up. Grace my new boss said it was OK that I was crap because there was not much I could have really done without preparing so I scored myself 6 hours of work a week. It was kind of scary seeing this guy there that was there when I subbed last year because as he waited for the bus with me he kind of asked me out and gave me his number but I never rang him. I also organised seven and a half hours a week of kindy teaching starting mid August that pays $35 (AU) an hour. Gee whiz it'll be hard going back to Sydney to be a student again, where there are no such oppurtunities to earn money for being white and opening your mouth. Must try to save it all. I am also seeing a school near Feng Le sculpture park today, they seemed pretty desperate so maybe I can charge them thirty five bucks aswell... MWAH HAH HAH look I'm turning all greedy already. Mmmmmm, free money.