I saw Ladykillers the other day. It had a nice soundtrack and sounded as if Moby had something to do with it.
Last night it was back to the Pig Pen, or shall I just call it the Pen, seeing as though we are the pigs that live in it, with Lily, Maryanne, her roommate, Curtis and Vic, and Jenny, and the Indonesian girl who I feel looks like the Chinese version of Leanne Rhymes. Oh I can't spell that. Gyan from the language centre was there too with his classmate. It was a strange bunch really, the majority of which overruled my Let's Go Somewhere Else plea. So I hobbled in and ended up dancing and having a good time etc. Elizabeth's friend's friend whom I met once before asked me out and told me he liked me in those words and I'm like wow that's exactly what everyone's been telling me to say to the dude I have liked for ages. So that's what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a declaration of someone's feelings. So yeah I'm like Thanks and then I wondered what I should do/say next because well I hardly know him even though I can tell he's a nice guy. Then he told me I had a big nose, was buxom, and couldn't dance. He didn't say it all at once though. As sensitive as I am I was mostly relieved to hang out with someone so honest and who gets to the pointy especially in this country of Face and Bullsh.t. Then he walked me to my scooter and waited for a pash but I had ash-tray + beer breath so I decided against it, for his sake, and I probably would have if not for that little problem... but I would not know what that would have meant to him e.g. would we automatically be an item or could we have a few pashes but keep our options open.