Hong Kong is a nice place. For the first two nights I stayed at a little hotel which I thought was only $5 a night because I got the exchange rate totally wrong. I'm like wow this place is a bargain when in fact it was about ten times that and I really didn't have a clue. Then Mum forked out so I could spend the other three nights at their hotel. We went to the Peak and Stanley markets. When I eventually buy an appartment in every major city of the world, my HK appartment will be in Stanley. We also went to the giant buddha. That dude is huge! We also happened to be in Hong Kong for the hottest day of the year, and the democracy demonstrations. I went to the park for a piece of the action and bought a t-shirt to sell on eBay in 50 years.