I found a new spot to have a fag in the dorms last night. There are whole buildings that are empty but the corridors are still open and it's soooo scary inside. I think the dorms would make a perfect setting for a horror movie. Revenge of the disgruntled concubine. Or the Guan Mama (the old lady who acts like a mother to all the girls) Strikes Back. We got a new roommate today.
I would like to announce to the world that my sister Gretellia promised about nine years ago that we would go to New York when she was 30 and I was 21. She is already 30 next year so I think we should all start saving and fulfill our little deal otherwise we will have to live with bitter regret from failing to uphold a 10 year promise. Hm? Hm?
I would also like to thank every ONE who responded to the public survey. Every ONE has won a luxury trip to West Gosford Shopping Centre. Package includes bus fare, screaming toddler, old tattered flip-flops, and a carton of Longbeach Milds. Congratulations.