And breathe out! I finished moving today, all in the two hours and twenty minutes between Chinese and work. I arrived a sweaty mess just on time with not a minute to spare which is so not my style but it was worth it. Work was great today, it's Review week so I did non-stop songs and games. Teaching kids the actions to a song is just like giving them labotomies, they turn into robots.
I went to the theatre group again and it was fun, no dancing this time, just dialogue (in Chinese, hilarious! I had to reply to things I didn't understand so as part of the act I pretended I wasn't listening haha) and making faces and being silly. I'm going home on Saturday morning. Don't really know what I'm doing yet but I know I'm definitely going to Gosford. I'd like to publicly apologise in advance to my family for being such a nuicance :-) Is that how you spell nuicance? I have no idea anymore. Is anymore one word or two? My English is pidgeon-style, just like my Chinese now.
It's great not to have a curfew and have to count down the hours every night. I am loving cable.
I saw The Bourne Supremacy the other night, they did a shaky-camera thing the whole time and the action was so full on I spaced out again like I normally do. But Matt Damon is cool. Half the movie was his facial expression each time he had just escaped death. I hope I can see the Tom Hanks one where he lives in the airport before next weekend, it may give me some ideas for what to do at HCM airport for 10 hours (its 10 hours now, not 8.)