The inner workings of an anxiety attack.
Ready
Set
Go!
OK where do I start. OK found out today my plane ticket does not go further than the end of this month so I'm going home for a visit. Already have three weeks vacation from the language centre but cannot spend the whole time in Sydney coz of my job, so would like to spend two weeks there but do not want to push my boss and give them an excuse to fire me because I think I'm going to be fired anyway (anxiety attack). So yes must talk to her tomorrow see how she feels and hopefully I can get two weeks there. Once I sort that out, must book flight back to Taipei then go to the language centre office to ask for another certificate of study to give to the dorm ladies so I can continue my stay there until the Autumn semester starts again so that I have somewhere to leave all my things instead of running around asking people if I can leave all my junk at their place and it also saves moving because when I come back I will be finding somewhere to live. Then in the case of not having my job when I come back: will I skimp it off a couple of private students and one salad per day or will I just stuff the place and go to Thailand and read on the beach for six months....
Bless you, online diary!
I will also be spending 8 hours at HCM airport, yay. I would like to reread Great Expectations so this might be my big chance.