Lily leaves today! Last night we got bad DVDs and some beer and watched them and drank and then had one long final triumphant bitch about Taiwan. We watched Crossroads, the Brittney Spears piece of shit, and Glitter, Mariah Carey's. If I had to choose the lesser of two pieces of shit I would probably say Mariah's had a little more style to it. Then I wondered if Evita had produced her own movie, what would it be like? If Evita had produced her own movie I think her character would have remained an innocent virgin till she had already been the first lady for at least a year or so, or at least until AFTER she got her big break. I say girls, if you can sleep your way to the top, then do it! Don't be ashamed! Us women are the ones with the advantage here, you know. Don't be ashamed of the resources that god gave you!