On Friday I saw a Japanese horror movie at this cinema near the station that shows old movies. On Saturday Lily and I got massages at a medical clinic by saying we had back pain. The doctor cracked my back, and I screamed, and he got scared and ran and crouched in the corner of the room. Lily sat there laughing and flirting. Then I went to dinner at Smooth which was nice and then off to the Londoner and oh no the Pig Pen. We spent most of the time beforehand promising not to go there but all you need is one person to say Let's just go to the Pig Pen and then everyone starts agreeing and saying Yeah might as well and then we spend 20 minutes fighting a lost battle before heading off. It was $400 for Taiwanese and $200 for foreigners. The average wage for a Taiwanese person is about $100 (five bucks) and for foreigners its between $400 and $800 (twenty to forty Aussie) an hour. Sigh. Then you get these girls who come up to you and tell you they only go there for the dancing not the sleaze, and then you kind of go Why are you telling me this. Then on Sunday I had dinner with Claire who is taking me to this expressive dancing drama thing on Wednesday which should be a hoot. Also, I have a new student. He's fifteen and I went the other day to check out his level and he spent the whole half hour ignoring me and blowing his nose. "How old are you?" would be followed by silence and a new glob of snot dangling out of his nose and him reaching over to clean it up and then more silence. My first impression was that he was a retard with a bad attitude. If his parents want to pay me for watching snot come out of his nose for one hour that is fine with me.