Today our teacher asked us where our birthplaces were and if there was anything we missed about them. I said I missed TV, coz it's true, I haven't watched a good stretch of TV in a year.
I also miss chunky steak pies microwaved for between three and three and a half minutes. I also miss cats, (domestic, I mean) especially Bonnie.
So here's a list:
family and friends
meat pies and that mustard/tomato sauce mixed through oh god
Terrigal
fish and chips
Bonnie
TV
driving in a car
swimming pools (clean and less than $10 a pop!)
And disturbingly enough, that's it.
Oh wait I also miss school. I wish I was back at Gossy high aceing French, wagging the most important classes right before the HSC and going to Somersby Falls instead, wishing I was 18, Jordan and I staying at each other's houses every weekend, watching Big Brother, stealing the car, getting own video store membership (oh yay what a milestone) and watching Chinese movies, fighting with John, getting KFC every Sunday for Big Brother eviction mmmm KFC and Big Brother. Shopping at Coles. Oh wait, was I a loser? L.O.L>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>