Ahem that last post went into internet trash can oblivion.
Anyway, the theatre group was good fun, we just read stuff out. Then had coffee with Claire and Betty*, who gave us a full-scale report of the shag she finally got. When we got home we watched this Japanese tv show which is kind of like a long episode of Red Faces. Some of the acts were frickin genius. These people dressed up all in white, and started running around a giant mixer, and as it mixed, more and more people in white stopped running around and formed a mountain around the mixer - they were doing a re-enactment of egg-white getting beaten, and we thought it was a cack.
First day back at the huayu zhingxin today. It's amazing what you wear when you're behind in your laundry and you are forced to choose from a bunch of clothes you never wear. Anyway I am in a class with my classmates from the Spring semester, Changzi and Youzi... ahhh, how sweetly FAST the Japanese classes run.
Dude, I've made headway with the An-qin ban kids... today instead of choosing the first person to put their hand up I just go around one by one and make them all do it so they can't kick up a fuss about someone getting way more stars than them. And when I enacted the dialogue I tried to be funny (oh god) and it worked, they loved it. I knew I could break that crowd. But officially, I'm stickin' around for the money.
Insanely/mentally disturbedly yours'
Eliza Stonemason
*names have been changed to protect privacy