i got my scooter yesterday, after taking it all out on Ken... i was an ultra-impatient bitch with him last night. Ah sheiss. Anyway I handed over my money to the cute mechanic (as yet do not know his name) and told him to be careful with it and he said i was heart broken that i had to spend that much money, and then i said he had to use it to buy me drinks, and now we have a date on Friday. He's so cute. Although the original idea of flirting with him to get a fair price kind of fell through.
My housemate has started a new quotes file just for me, apparently i've already said two stupid things which they thought were hilarious e.g. They said be careful make sure he doesn't know where you live, and I said well he doesn't know my name but he knows my numberplate and they went mental but I still have no idea what's so funny. Oh wait the other thing I said was that The Postman was a good movie.
Last night i had a dream about having to decide whether I was going home now or waiting another semester. i also can't sleep on my stomach coz of my 5 millionth gravel burn and hopefully my last... i will return home in february with 18 months of living in Taiwan tattooed all over my body. "And this was my scooter accident, and this was my scooter accident, and this was also my scooter accident, and oh, this one, on the left, was my scooter accident." I don't think laser surgery is that expensive anymore.