I officially have a favourite class at work now. It's the one that went nuts during the hokey pokey and today they actually got what I was talking about. But I also got in trouble for not preparing anything for the an-qin ban but the thing is I don't know what to prepare and I'm too poor and stingy to buy children's books I'm only gonna use once. And like, on the face of it, it seems like a communication problem, but like, I really rely on my boss to tell me when she doesn't understand what I'm saying, which is all the time basically, but she smiles and nods and, this is something I have found typical, interrupts me mid-sentence so I am basically unable to tell her anything. The guy that passed the job onto me also gave me a big bag of goodies like magnetic letters and even some of those sausage balloons with an air pump and a Dr Seuss book, and some little balls that have suction caps all over them. Dude, can someone please tell me what exactly you're meant to do with these things? Oh woe is me.
I walked there today, it's only ten minutes. You little beauty!