It was an eventful first night in Taiwan for Ingunn on Saturday. That's all I'm going to say about that!!! We went to 89K which is a bikey/cow boy bar and to the Dive which is nice, Ingunn declared it to be our local from now on! I got way way drunk, off my idiomatic ;-) face, blotto, wasted... I specifically told her I was trying not be an alcoholic anymore too! We were waiting outside to go somewhere else when Christine ran out and said that Ingunn told the bar people she would only buy a drink if she could make a music request, hahaha, that's when i realised she was really back.
Yesterday my sister asked me if I was going to live overseas forever. I can see it happening but anything could happen. I guess it just depends on where exactly I become a humongous star :-) Let's see, where does Nicole Kidman live? I think she hops between places every so often, and I think this will work fine for me ha ha. But if I become a graphic designer/kindy teacher/marketing executive, I could do that in Sydney.
The cute mechanic guy at the scooter shop is really cute and I chewed a couple of beetle nuts with him on the way to get my scooter and he's angry that I still haven't taken him dancing yet and I totally would but I don' know what he'd think of places like Seduce and the Pig Pen. He also reckons chewing them will help your hangover. I don't know. I don't like em that much.