Ken's mother gave me a fruit yesterday, I was so happy. I wasn't sure what it was though. It looked like a guava on the outside and a grape fruit on the inside and felt like an orange but I couldn't put my finger on any specific flavour... she asked me if we had those in Australia and to be sure, I wasn't sure.
I also scored regular work on Friday nights (errgh) at Wu Fong.
I also have to figure out how to order honey from Capillano or someone to make up for not bringing those 24 jars of it which my friend (who I met at Wu Fong) asked me to bring 'for her grandmother's sore throat' (or possibly her family's restaurant, couldn't be sure!).
I have pronounciation problems of my own and I'm a little worried. Like if you say the word camouflage really slowly in three beats is the ou part an "oh" sound or an "oo" sound? Sheiss.