Career of the Week this week goes to Industrial Design. Can you imagine it? Designing bars, phones and ergonomic chairs... Apparently I will end up designing kitchen bins for an anonymous manufacturing company but I don't believe this. But I think that's why it's not that hard to get into a course. I knew, at the age of ten, when Mandy and I drew that picture of a car shaped like a pair of scissors, that I wanted to do it forever.
Glasses VI
Got them repaired, same old shitty mainland China lenses that break the first time you drop them, and can now finally take out my contacts and leave them out.
Asia-Pacific
Australia
A kangaroo saved a baby from a koala today near a small country town outside of Adelaide.
Taiwan
Young student gets fed up with being ripped off and starts to pack up her shit.
New Zealand
New laws permit sheep to make donations at sperm banks.