Glasses IV
They fell off during rehearsal and broke. So much for not getting the cheap glass lenses from mainland China. I just do not want to talk about it.
Rehearsal was good. It's as if I've actually joined a little dance troupe and I get to do cool and weird shit like roll around on the floor and wiggle my butt.
I'm going to Gu Guan tomorrow. I skipped class again today... It felt great though. Last night I tried a 'melatonin' from the jar that a friend brought for Christine and I slept well, not that I was having trouble anyway, and woke up quite normally, it's just that lying down had suddenly never felt so good, especially on my psycho hard mattress. And that's what motivated me to skip class again. If it feels good, just go with it. One day my lazy study habits here will come back to bite me on my dimpled arse. I migrated to the couch and then there was a really long earthquake. It was the second I had ever felt so I was a little freaked out anyway, but this one went for goddam ages and it got stronger and stronger till I started wishing I had bothered to get dressed in case we had to get out of there. We held our breaths the whole time and then when it subsided we realised we actually have no idea what to do in an earthquake.