I went in the jeep parade today for international friendship day. I had never stood at the back of a jeep and gone for a ride before so it was all very exciting, we did the royal wave and made like we were the president.
Speaking of the president, then we saw Fareignheit 911 Oh shit I don't know how to spell farenheit. Hold on, it looks like I just did. I wonder why I put a G in it. Maybe it's because I'm so used to the word Foreign.
It was entertaining but it went for way longer than we expected and well to be honest I wish he would stop making cringe-worthy interviews with rednecks. It's just boring and tedious now. And the decent interviews seemed to be more with people who were eager to talk to him rather than people he was going to argue with. But dude I didn't know Bush got booed and egged when he got driven to the White House, ouch.
The Pig Pen last night was hai hao followed by the Soundgarden where we argued with a New Zealander about which country was best. He said that like France gave America the Statue of Liberty, New Zealand gave Australia Russel Crowe. And this:
...An Aussie guy is visiting his cousin on the South Island when they are driving along a country road and see a sheep with it's head stuck in the fence unable to get out. They stop and get out to have a look. The New Zealander goes up to the sheep, pulls down his pants and well whatever. The Aussie guy goes up to the sheep, pulls down his pants, and sticks his head into the fence aswell.
I think I laughed coz I was flirting with the guy that told it.