What I really want to do is be a professional bum. To support myself I could probably write best-selling books on how I got to where I am today.
Chapter One. Motivation!
Everyone can find the motivation within themselves to stop what they are doing, sit down in front of the TV, and eat some doritoes. It doesn't take much, all you need is the will power to do so.
Chapter Two. Where Do I Get the willpower to do so?
You, like I once did, will have to prioritise your TV channels. Knowledge has a poorly done doco on the modelling industry, but Hallmark is showing a Danielle Steel premier. What to do? Write a list of the pros and cons of each program. Of all the graduates of my prestigious course, the 3% of students who actually wrote theirs down, became more successful than the 97% of people who didn't... combined. The stats say it all!
Chapter Three. What Should I eat?
Take good care of yourself - your body is a temple. Cut out all fruits and vegetables and move the fridge closer to the couch. Corn chips, chocolate, cake, and donuts have all had impressive success rates when trying to become a professional bum. It worked for me!
Chapter Four. What about my commitments?
What commitments? Becoming a professional bum is all about learning to let go.