I Can't Act
It's frickin impossible to act and use tones at the same time. Hopefully I will be dismissed as the token foreigner and be quickly forgotten about.
As of today I will officially be a T.L.C. student taking 2 private lessons a week (WHAT A BUM) and ditching the full-time slog at THU. Chinese school drop-out... go back to uni.... i'd like to publicly apologise to my ancestors for being a Dropout. I've done it, it's done. Ahhh, that felt good.
Justification: Two private lessons will in all likelihood be just as if not more effective than sitting there listening to my teachers rave on about how dangerous it is to drink more than 3 pearl milk teas a day.
Yesterday I went to a friend's friend's place and made cheesecake. It was a good breakfast this morning. Then we ended up making dumplings, and before I knew it, the coffee table was covered in a bunch of different dishes and we stuffed ourselves silly. It was great!