There's a new Chucky movie coming out where he and Bride of Chucky have a baby. It's called Seed of Chucky. I reckon they should also have a grandkid and Chuckie can be all old and grey haired and tell him stories about the old days.
I got the dirty for not going to rehearsal last Wednesday, I swear these days, noone can distinguish mountains from mole-hills anymore. There are no mole-hills left! Anyway I am not civilised or sophisticated enough to think of an indirect way of saying sorry. (Sometimes saying sorry straight out means the opposite - you're saying it because you're not sorry, which makes it worse. Don't get me started on that. Anyway you have to do things to show your sincerity like do little favours and make sweet gestures and things otherwise you're just a coldhearted animal) Anyway so I taught him a new English phrase that he is going to need if he keeps working with dumb foreigners like me, 'it'll be alright on the night'. It totally will be, I swear, as long as I keep my mouth shut about it so that nobody I know turns up. Except all 2.5 readers of my lovely blog.
Hmm in other news, last night I had a three second moment where I remembered what it felt like to be in love, but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Then I went home and decided I was going to get married and all day today I have been thinking about that little feeling. Then my flatmates are like Dude You are Twenty but like, I actually could get married if I wanted to - I wouldn't need my parents permission or anything. How cool is that?