Chocolate really works. After the three Toblerones for breakfast I got three pimples, so it's true about chocolate giving you pimples. I scoffed some more down up before rehearsal and it was the best I've ever had. I was Hypo with a capital H. Miss Why Aren't You Chinese wasn't there; she missed out. We had a mad spontaneous jam and the dialogue section has been changed so that it's all exagerated so it's heaps easier now and we get to be mental.
This is a good link about high-context and low-context cultures:
http://www.culture-at-work.com/highlow.html
Situations that are high-context require more subtle forms of communcation like hints and tact. Seeing as though I totally lacked tact and subtlety even in Australia and preferred brutal honesty over everything else, this has probably been the steepest and most testing learning curve I've had here in Taiwan - stuff Mandarin, it is second to this language of subtlety which needs to be mastered first.
PS Can't spell subtle-ty