I think I have got a new guy for kindy. He's tall and handsome with big brown eyes, and he's a HE, so the girls are going to love him, and love me for finding him. That's the plan.
Yeah that's it. Oh I have to link to the
Best Website in the World again. This time everyone had arranged the letters into a wavy line that flowed across the page. Wow.
Saturday's fancy dinner has turned into a walk around Taipei with Cathy's friend who wants to get to know a foreigner. The original plan was to do the whole banquet thing, now, Cathy is taking me to XinZhu where we'll meet her and then Cathy's gonna do something else while the two of us go Zou-Yi-Zou-ing together in the afternoon, before having dinner. Where's my Chinese banquet?! ;-) I've gotta say though, when Cathy and I went to her place a few weeks ago to use her kitchen to make cheesecake, and it suddenly turned into a massive feast, and they made it so that I couldn't be polite, I was pretty moved. So yeah it's alright. But dude why couldn't she just say "hang out with my friend in Taipei for a while". It's mostly sweet but this Saturday was previously going to be our flat's karaoke Christmas party which I am going to turn up at three for. Ah well anyway I'll build a bridge and get over it> I'm just debilitatingly popular, is all!