On Thursday night Christine and I went to a spa for twelve hours. Dude, I had never been in a spa before. It's like a giant communal bathroom that you hang around in for a long time. I went in the hot pool then the cold one, then got the most painful "massage" in the world, then got cold and went into one of the little sleeping cubby holes to get warm again and awoke a few hours later with a fever. I was all sick and gross so I skipped my Wu Fong shift which was great. On Saturday Cathy and Antonia and I went to the art museum in Taipei and went to Ikea for a look and then had a big dinner at an Italian restaurant and it was all great. Then Antonia drove us all the way back to Taichung. The chef came and sat with us too, it was a total face-factory.
Most of Sunday was rehearsal. Everything is sweet and harmonious now and the performance has been fine-tuned a little but no-one can agree on whether you start stomping on 8 or 1. Cathy and I were asked what it's actually about and she said as far as I know I still hadn't learnt my lines so I wrote them on my hand.
The best website in the world is even better now, you can go to a small one that has 8 people.