Public notice- scooter for sale, jockey 125cc, 1992, 6000km.
I'm getting better at hoola-hooping. I've also started getting up at midday. The thing is, every morning we get woken up by the contruction of three buildings, not one, not two, but three buildings, across the road, and it drives you nuts even before your day has started. So anyway, my theory is, if I'm in the deeper stages of sleep when it begins at like 6 in the morning, I can't be bothered by it. Justified. The combination of getting up ultra-late and not buying groceries anymore makes you only eat one meal a day. This diet was going great but I've had all you can eat twice this week.
I'm going to link the Best Website in the World forever, i reckon.
Someone just made the words God Hates You
Anyway at the kindy I think I may have found a replacement guy and I've got the whole communication thing down pat and my favourite teacher told me not to be so polite which after being there for three months is a nice bit of headway made. One of the teachers once lost her temper at the kids, and told me to adjust the book so everyone could see it, but she became ultra-embarrassed at appearing rude and tried to express to me that she was sorry. I didn't really care that she lost her temper, I'm not feeling inclined to judge a group of people who are probably trained in early education, so I just continued on my way without saying "it's ok I don't care." But then she got upset that I didn't forgive her, and then I finally said "ok dude I don't care" but I said it too 'loudly' and it just sounded strange. I just wish we could all be close as pie and speak to each other directly. Then again I was chatting to Petunia about indirectness and she said people are indirect when they don't like you, and I'm like Oh oh, this is NOT a good sign! (ahem, clearing of throat) Going to kindy everyday for me is a matter of walking in and trying to entertain the kids and walking out again but I guess after a while you can't help noticing the relationships you have with the teachers there. When I took that first job at a crappy buxiban and I had a TA who was totally anti-productive in every way, I decided that I would concentrate on conducting the class independently and never rely on the Chinese teachers because it was a safer bet. I've gotta say though, the teachers here are all great and sweet and I like em all. I've gotta say, it's coz their boss is so great too. Anway yawn.