I finally decided to let my chemically straightened hair out and fork out for a lonely planet china. That was a huge mistake because now I can't decide what I want to do. The original plan was to spend most of the time in Beijing and Shanghai and wait till I get there to decided what to do but now I want to climb all the mountains and go all over the place. It would be fun to go to Urumqir although getting there and back would take four days. And Harbin is supposed to be the best place to go in winter and now I'm just dying from confusion. Goddamit. I would tell my travel agent I want another week there but I've already changed the dates twice and I don't want to give him the shits. Oh what the hey I'll email him anyway. [One minute later] Oh shit I did it, I emailed him. I hope he replies by tomorrow haha!
Also, I'm having drinks somewhere tomorrow night from eightish or nine-ish, probably at FM, so if you are in Taichung at the mo, come and say goodbye. Friends, countrymen, and blogging associates!!!