Hello there it's a beautiful Thursday morning here in Point Clare. I had an awful case of missing Taiwan the other night, I totally yearned to be back in Taichung gulping down the latest expat literature and hopping on my scooter for trivia night at Chubby's or something like that and buzzing around from one student to the next and getting paid!!!Mmmm getting paid. I'm on the Dole now, I got sick around enrolment time for uni and missed out until July, so now I have three months of nothing to do until I get stuck back into Chinese. As for my glamorous career in acting, following my thrilling interpretive dance stage debut in Taichung, Taiwan, I'm going to a reading of a play called Blood Brothers. The director, who has an English accent, lent me a copy of the script and to my great horror, it opens in song. Only in Taiwan might I pretend to be able to do something that I in truth cannot do. I'll go anyway only because it was one of my new year's resolutions to not chicken out when it comes to pursuing my G.C.I.A. In other news, Claire is coming down under in July, cool!