On the weekend I went to the observatory and checked out Saturn through a telescope. It was mad - you could see the rings and everything. I also looked at the moon close up and watched a 3D movie about how many millions of galaxies there are in space. Are we really alone? Insert eerie music here.
It's the ANZAC long weekend, you see. The next day we drove back up to Mum's to play monopoly when I decided to call it mono to the p-o-l-y. It wasn't funny. Then I went to a friend's house and watched Donnie Darko which was a great movie although I was left feeling owed an explanation or two. This movie puts the butterfly in Butterfly Effect.
Today we went to the museum of contemporary art and saw a few odd pieces here and there. I also decided that I would become a famous artist, turning simple ideas into artistic work of art realities whoo hoo. Then a lovely picnic in the botanical gardens and back home again to continue taking my boredom out on my lungs and having Bonnie my cat on my lap, or my back, or wherever she wishes to sleep. She's so gorgeous my cat.
I left my toothbrush at my sister's house so I don't think I'll be brushing my teeth for at least two weeks unless I decide to spend a few precious benefit dollars on a new one. Wait, let me do a smell-check:
whoooooooh OK, done. Hmmm. Toothbrushes are such a rip-off these days. Like, $5 for some special gum-massaging rubber bits. Poetry Corner This piece is called "Another Fag" by Gretel BobskinsWhisper, murmur,mutter or shoutI've got nothingTo write aboutScratch my head And tie my shoeWhat else around hereIs there to do?Surf the netOr read a magWhat the hellAnother fag.
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed-bugs bite.