Hello all five of you, I just moved to Sydney FINALLY. I'm sharing a house in Enmore/Newtown with two guys who are 25 and 26. They are quite nice. It's a ten minute walk to King St and a ten minute bus trip down to uni. Last night I slept at my sister's and then we drove to Dad's this morning, and he brought me and my bed over. It's a small room but it has a cute little wardrobe which is actually postioned under the stairs where I've put all my clothes. The kitchen's a bit of a mess but that's cool. So yeah. This is a list of all the places I've ever lived:
Epping
Point Clare
Glebe
Dong Bie
Tunghai Dorms Building 30
Tunghai Old Dorms (and let's not forget the glorious two months of 11pm curfews and psycho roommates!)
Nan-tun
Various hostels in China
Point Clare again