You know when you're about to throw up from drinking but you try to relax and fall asleep anyway even though you know you won't rest until you do? It happened to me once again on Wednesday night. Out Rose's bedroom window onto the roof, and it hasn't rained since. We had drinks up the road, spoke to the usual losers, Rose confirmed that I attract morons. Like Shane at the Sly Fox etc. Is it the hair? The glasses? Plan A is to doll myself up a bit more, to look "more intimidating" which would be in line with the theory that guys don't approach the good-looking ones... whoever said I was good looking though, oh no I'm just horrible ugly but I have a vagina so losers think they have a chance. OK i"m not liking the tone of this post so it's time to go to work now!