Here I am at Sydney University library. It's Saturday afternoon and tonight Rose and I are going to see a film at the Sydney film festival. Mark rang me at one today and I was still in bed. He wanted me to come to the Blue Mountains for a magic festival or something but I couldn't make it although I really wanted to. Sorry Marky Mark.
Good news on the uni front. You're allowed to do four subjects at a time, so now it's a fifty percent chance I'll graduate at the end of this year. I figure seeing as though there is a very small likelihood of my getting a job/career, I'll go back to China and study Chinese there for a year or so, get really really fluent, and therefore more employable, then come back and study something else.
I heard back from the government department I applied for, my application was unsuccessful unfortunately, but it's probably for the best.