On Sunday night I had dinner at Karina's house. Mel is having her wisdom teeth out and she's terrified. She's even going up to Mum's so mum can look after her for a few days. I don't see the big deal really. Mum messaged me this morning to ask me to go to Macquarie St in the city tomorrow morning to go be there for Mel. But frankly if I ever had my wisdom teeth out as if she would come. I left the country for a year and she couldn't take the day off to come to the airport. So yeah that's my squabble.
Last night I had a beer with Phuong from work. I tried on the jeans I bought in Taiwan six months ago and they really really don't fit now, that's how much weight I've put on thanks to Risperidone. That drug can cause drooling as well, so while reality has never had so much clarity you're left with excess saliva all through your mouth to enjoy it with.
Today I'm meeting the lady who want to offer me a job speaking Chinese to her customers. Then I'm going to play cards in Potts Point with Rose and co.