Well after the movie on Saturday I had a short panic attack about what I was going to do for the rest of the night but I called Ella and ended up going to a party in Bronte. It was a bit of a hippy party and people were playing drums and banging percussion instruments so I grabbed a tambourine and got jiggy with it. We stayed for about two hours then went home. Lucky, coz I had left my hand0made gnocchi out in the kitchen and I had to put it away before the blue cheese sauce went off.
I've just been working this week. It's so boring now, there's nothing to do, so in the essence of Dancer in the Dark, I've started day-dreaming about what I'm going to do with my life while I work. I reach up to get chips off the shelves in the storeroom and imagine myself in Shangahi, looking for a lucky break in journalism but ending up teaching English there anyway, or moving to Canberra to study law where it's easy to get in. Other times I stand there and stare at the chocolate aisle which directly faces the cafe section where I work. There are 100 different items in that aisle. I counted them. There are also 76 tiles on the floor of the cafe section. I counted those too.
I heard back from the uni in Taiwan again. I had to ask them for a new transcript and after two long weeks of suspense, I heard back from them, and they're sending me one. Which means I'll get credit for Taiwan, which means I can graduate at the end of this year. Most of my worries seem to be over now. Yay!