On Monday night Ella and I went to Scubar and waited an hour to get in. Ella pashed two Brazilians and says she can never go back to Aussie guys now. I got talking with one of the guys we were standing in line with, from South Africa. He tried to convince me he was an Israeli spy and typical for me I almost believed him. He was a bit weird though. Whenever I smoked, he snatched the cigarrette out of my hand and threw it on the ground even after I told him it wasn't funny anymore. At the appartment of the guy Ella was getting with, I was having a fag on the balcony (43 floors up on Pitt St) enjoying the view and he said "I hate fucking smoking" then went inside. I peeped inside and he was putting on his jacket so I figured he was coming back out onto the balcony. But when I came back inside, he was gone. He left, without saying anything. What a fucking freak. Ella was like "well we didn't like him anyway" but I still wanted him around to pash while Ella was in there pashing her guy. I was so pissed off. Then it took 20 minutes to drag her away and we finally got back to my house at six thirty.