On Saturday I went for drinks at Ella's place in Coogee. She has really nice friends and I got really drunk off one of the two bottles of red I brought with me and then we went down to the Coogee Bay Hotel where I pashed this really feral guy who I ditched but came back to look for me, gross.
On Sunday I met up with Jordan, who was my best friend in Year 12. He's a dancer living in Germany and he is now fluent in French and German,living what sounds like a great life with a boyfriend and everything. It was nice to catch up after two or so years. It was he who shared my original dream of living overseas and we both mused about how we had both achieved what we set out to do. What next? We asked ourselves. I'm out of dreams, which is so unlike me. Everything just seems so limited now because I want a career and I feel I need to start early. Otherwise I would just go overseas and teach English. I don't know, maybe I will! No. No I won't. You have to wanna teach English to teach English.