Love at First Web Site
Friday, July 08, 2005
 
What I Ate Today

Today I had two long blacks and eggs with smoked salmon and hollandaise sauce. It was yummy but I feel guilty for eating it because I vowed not to eat again until I felt hungry rather than greedy. I'm trying to shrink my stomach back to it's usual size, the expensive jeans I bought before I left Taiwan don't button up anymore and I don't know what to blame, excessive eating due to boredom, or this stupid Risperdal which I'm slowly going off. I'm also trying to quit smoking starting today, I finished a packet this afternoon and have not bought a new packet. They're such a ripoff anyway and I could have bought a whole wardrobe with what I've spent on fags since I started smoking full-time during my psychotic adventures through mainland China.

Good news, my housemate Alex and I discussed moving out today, and my other really messy and lazy housemate Julian owes the landlord over a grand, and Alex reckons that if he doesn't pay it back, he doesn't want to move with him (we have to move soon.) I suggested we get a girl housemate yay and he said we'll have two guys and two girls. It's all good. The place'll be much tidier without him. We're also having a party on the 23rd.

I feel like a fag right now. It really feels like a habit now. I stopped biting my nails, now I think it's disgusting. Maybe I'll feel that way about smoking too.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]