Love at First Web Site
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
 
Well, things are looking good on the credit-points front, I had 16 In-Country Study points to start off with, they gave me another 32, which makes 48 all up (the equivalent of a year of study at uni) which means I only have to do 24 points this semester. Whoo hoo. This means I only have to write ONE, yes ONE essay. Hahahahahahhahahaha. I'm laughing all the way to the graduation ceremony. My subjects are officially: Third-Year Chinese, Classical Chinese, Business Chinese, and Remaking Chinese Society. I asked the professor about post-grad options and she said I can do a certificate, diploma or masters by coursework, no research required, which would be good if I chose to do it.

What a bludge this degree has been. All up it will only be two years of real study and a year of bludging spent living it up in Taiwan hoo hoo hoo. This why maybe I should do something post-grad.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]