Love at First Web Site
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
 
Went to kick-boxing last night. God it felt goooood to really let go and go mental. I was good, man. Wham! Wham! Smack! Phump! I got to practise on a college-girl (college in Australia is like expensive exclusive dorms for the rich and priveleged) and I think I performed better just because she lived at college, and I hate college. So liberating. At the beginning I nearly fainted though due to lack of fitness and had to leave the room for a while till I could stand up without passing out. There's lots of ab. work too, the instructor is like a boot-camp sargeant and I was impelled to shout out "Yes SIR!" when he suddenly changed his mind and made us do twenty more sit-ups.

The people at Abercrombie St rang me (won't give you the address in case Mark tries to break in) and offered me the room, after I had already said I would move into Rose's. Now Rose has to find more people to move into the room by the weekend and I am officially an awful person for having done this to her. So I want to world to know that I am terribly sorry and it'll never happen again and resign myself to the impending doom of her never coming over for lunch at my new place.

Diet update: Alex and his girlfriend cooked pork steaks last night and offered me some, so I had to eat it. But until then all I had had was the watery pumpkin soup already mentioned, plus a small bag of mixed nuts and sultanas. Going well until the pork. This morning I had two coffees and a bit of a Picnic bar. Milk is really fatty so that wasn't a good idea. Anyway bye!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Welcome. For Taiwan posts see March 2004 - Jan 2005. Enjoy!! Do leave a comment - I feel loved.

Archives
March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / May 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / October 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]