Everything's fine with the guy. Now I wish to talk about my NEW CAR! It's a silver Charade, with pink seat covers, pink steering wheel cover, and in big pink letters the word "LIZWA" on the back windscreen. There's also a pink spider's web on the bonnet! I had a crash course in manual driving before taking the huge challenge of driving back to Sydney on my own. Became shit-scared as I approached Sydney, worried about all the traffic, lights, stopping, and gear-changing, all at the same time as the getting lost and doing three-point turns in side-streets and stalling at least 20 times before I get anywhere!
After I got home I was so excited I drove to the supermarket to get some sustainance and felt better at it already.
My housemates all love me now, because I began a note telling them I'd be back on Sunday night with "Handsome Housemates..." They're all like, she thinks I'm handsome? Wow! Marcus said I was like a breath of fresh air and he's very happy to have me. Don't know where that came from, but it's all good.
I hate my bank, I have to print out statements to get Youth Allowance and i've been waiting for like half an hour for it to f--king load. God.
Speaking of god, I saw the beginning of a debate at uni about the existence of god. One guy said we can't prove he exists, the other said we don't know that he doesn't exist. Nothing new. Ugh I'll just go to an ATM.
Love and Glorious Driving Appellations,
Liz-wa