Why I Will Be Single For the Rest of My Life
I came in late to class the other day and sat by myself as all the tables were arranged seperately and George* and a friend were already sitting with each other. After class, he explained that it was he who sat down next to her not her next to him because he was also a little late and it would have been stupid to both sit separately. But like, I didn't really care, but I'm led to believe that he thought I did mind, and this worries me, and I don't know what to make of it. I also said I wasn't going kickboxing coz I was too sick (he was going to come too)and then he said something about how he would make the call in the end and something or other. NFI, man. It's all too tiresome trying to figure out what's going on and I wish there would be a little less misinterpretation and a little more action (please). If everything turns to shit, I'm still stuck with these people for the rest of the semester coz they're all in classical and third-year.
To find out more about myself and what makes me tick, I found this through Google:
click here Turned out to be a little off-colour actually.