Aaah breathe out, the literature test is over. All that cramming and memorisation of useless characters worked, because i didn't have to waste time looking up my dictionary, which was allowed. I only checked it coz I forgot how to write 'marriage'. I wrote as fast as my little legs could carry me but I still couldn't give a full answer to every question. The next literature test is a take-home one. That will be a hoot.
We got our business chinese presentation started today. It is going to be a grandma and her granddaughter discussing Chinese economics. The grandma hates foreigners and wants to keep China isolated while the little girl craps on about how excellent it's been for the economy. My partner is fasting for Ramadan. Dude, it goes for a whole month! She can only eat when it's dark so she says it really sucks when Ramadan falls during summer when the days are longer.
OK bye I'm going home now.