Kiss of the Tasmanian TigerYawn. It is Saturday. Did you know that? My Bi Lo milk expired yesterday. And I have decided to be a Federal Cop, so I can fight evil people who force women and children into prostitution and then write the script for an excellent action movie. Last night I watched half of La Dolce Vita at Rose's and literally lost the plot because it was in black and white, in Italian with subtitles, and too sophisticated for Jet Li-loving people like me. The application to become a federal cop is heaps easier than the one to be a spy. None of those silly questions about your ability to charm people etc. You just have to write a 200 word summary of your life. Come inside, it's Playschool. So, here's the plan:
Phase One: Go back to Asia and master Chinese, and learn kung fu!!!!
Phase Two: Get some kind of job that is relevant to being a Fed
Phase Three: Come back and become a Fed
Phase Four: Note down some excellent storylines and action sequences and prepare to write novel/screenplay
Phase Five: Write novel/screenplay, become the new John Grisham
Phase Six: retire peacefully knowing that I fulfilled all my life's ambitions
Now is that a plan or what?
Tonight I might start writing my Mao essay. I had a good week last week by the way. I got 26/30 for the last classical test, I studied really hard for the literature test and no doubt triumphed (listen to me, isn't it sickening), and there was something else I triumphed in aswell. Oh shit I feel sick I'm going home now.