Oh my god it's so amazing!Hey dudes, it's Friday, just had last Chinese test although have a take-home to do aswell. All us Chinese buddies are going to stay in touch with yum-cha special events and movie days etc. I've learnt alot over the past few months, mostly about people, politics, power, etc. Alot. Time to move on, face the world armed with a readiness I was not expecting.
Getting a degree is a lifestyle choice, people don't really need degrees unless they want to pursue the joy of Knowledge. Does a degree really make you more educated than the rest or is it just an arbitrary reason for giving someone preference over someone without a degree. Hmmm. I don't feel any different after these four years of study.
So what is happening to celebrate the end. Drinks, parties, trips, job-hunting. Get ready world, here I come!!!! (Trying to deny the anti-climax I try to create one myself) Haha. Ha. Oh shit. Nooooooo!