Today I am meeting my sister Mel for lunch in Glebe.
I love where I live right now. I have fallen in love with not one but two of my housemates, George and Marcus, but am afraid to sleep with them because then I would be a slut. George, the friendly German, is just oozing with surprises. And Marcus is older and experienced. LOL. Yesterday arvo I came home and flopped onto the couch with a coffee from the cafe next door and George came home, sat on the bean bag, and started talking dirty. I was writhing in agony. I don't know if I should write that because my Mum reads this. Oh well. By the way Mum thanks for the $50, you're the best. Either way, living in that house has been absolutely marvellous. Also, Savage Sam has been concilatory, and I've pretended to be conciliatory back. He is a loser anyway. I watched on SBS last night this cartoon called "Drawn Together." The princess character sang a song about bullies which was quite astute: "Bullies only hate themselves, abused at six, molested at twelve." I wonder what happened to Sam. Maybe he got teased at school for having a monobrow.
Also, I have decided to make a career out of writing erotic fiction. It's not exactly something I will be able to boast about at Christmas at the Catholic relatives' house which is sad because it would be nice to show the rest of my relatives most of which are distinguished in some way that I also make the cut. And by the way, I'm illegitimate. Judo CHOP!