Well it's wednesday afternoon, just had two hours of business chinese and I should be rushing home to study for tomorrow's chinese literature component test but alas, I am not.
I am still feeling exhausted from the weekend, it's as though sleep isn't enough man. I also feel like throwing up everytime I eat something. Maybe it was something in the --------.
It also turns out the presentations for business chinese are next wednesday so my partner and I suddenly made plans to get it prepared for then. Shit man, I had totally forgotten it was so soon. At the moment all I wish to do is sleep through the rest of the semester.
Hmmm I sense a couple of hours of inane surfing coming up. Oh did I already report that I got fired before the cafe I worked at even closed? What happened was, they said it was going to close at the end of October. After that, they would try to give jobs to some people but people that only did one shift a week wouldn't get a job. Then, they suddenly decided that people who only did one shift had to leave now, which meant me aswell as this other guy. So I am officially down $140 a week. Seriously considered prostitution the other day. Wouldn't THAT make my blog all the more interesting!
Today you wouldn't guess who I fucked. The prime minister! Wow man. He is so ugly man, and a terrible root. I charged him double. We did all kinds of positions and he told me about what it feels like to be leader of the country. But hey, that's the life of a prostitute, man.